We are looking for friendly, hardworking and reliable people to join our team this summer!
Currently looking to hire for the following positions:
Retail Customer Associates
The customer associate is a team player through supporting daily tasks, maintaining product and visual standards, and adapting in the fast-paced store environment. They are eager to learn and take initiative to understand the company goals, product information. They are open to engaging customers by helping them find the best clothing and accessories and sharing advice.
Are you a She Be Surfin’ fan? Are you a team player? Do you have the ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store? Are you friendly, hardworking and reliable? Then you have come to the right place!
- Position is 3 to 5 days per week
- Must be available to work Memorial Day Weekend and July 4th week
- Must be able to work day and night shifts
Our surf instructors will teach private lessons to students of all ages who would love to learn the sport. Must be friendly, patient, reliable and love to be in the water!
- Full time positions only- 6 days per week
- Surfing experience required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior teaching experience preferred, but will train
- Must have a car to transport the boards to the beach
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out the application below. Please drop off the application to one of our stores or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the Job Application from HERE.